Background

Background

Background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting Started

I find myself starting over again. Originally I had "The Ivy Path" and added "Beyond Still Waters". Deciding two blogs were too much. I moved The Ivy Path to Gems for the Journey and did the URL for .org. Over the past 8 months, dealing with other things in life, this passion had slipped and during that time, I lost my URL. After two weeks of trying to deal with google customer support (which doesn't really exist in human form), I have decided its time to move on...maybe God wants to do a new thing...so this will be my resting place for now. Amazingly enough, this title was available as a blogger domain and not being highly innovative on names....I grabbed it.

Over the next week or so I will be attempting to nest here and make this home. I so look forward to getting back on track and reconnecting with some of my very favorites in blogworld.

Hello world....I am coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb,
    I saw your comment on Karen's blog! It's so nice to see you back!! I hope that you are doing well. I missed you while you were gone! Take care, and have a wonderful week! ☺

    ReplyDelete